A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Russo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Russo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Alfred I Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Russo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Russo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Russo has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Russo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Emergency Physicians.