A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Allen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Allen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Littleton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Allen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Allen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Allen practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.