A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Courtney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Courtney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Courtney, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Courtney graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Courtney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sean Courtney MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Courtney practice?
- Dr. Christopher Courtney has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Courtney practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.