A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. George has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S George MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. George practice?
- Dr. Christopher George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher George practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Oncologists, Columbus Hematologists, and Columbus Hospice & Palliative Specialists.