A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. George has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S George MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. George practice?
- Dr. Christopher George has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher George practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Oncologists, Columbus Hematologists, and Columbus Hospice & Palliative Specialists.