Dr. Christopher Hall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 19 reviews

April 28th, 2015
He is such a compassionate doctor and respects his patients. Such a wonderful human being.

March 17th, 2015
I met Dr. H about 6 months ago and not only is he a great doctor but he is a genuinely nice person who really cares about his patients. And although I am not a patient, I am knowledgeable of his outcomes and who he is as a person. I would highly recommend Dr. H, in a heartbeat.

February 7th, 2015
My terrible experiance. #BadTreament
I went in because I suffer from chronic back pain and neck pain due to a broken back in a car accident and being hit by a truck while waking and thrown about 20ft suffering a brain bleed. When I saw Dr. Hall he treated me as though I was not being honest with what had happened. He did an x-ray (I suffer from sever neck pain also) and he disregarded my request for an x-ray of my neck as well saying it was 'unnecessary' His only concern about my health at all was the medicine I am taking for pain relief. He compared me to his brother who suffers from addiction. And treated me like I basically was a drug seeker. I then we to a pain Dr. and he did an MRI. Turns out do have something terribly wrong with my neck and 2 conditions in my hip. He didn't even want to see me for 2 months. I called his staff trying to get in contact with him to speed the process up. His staff was rude and he never has gotten back to me. I will never recommend him to anyone. A Dr. should never base his treatment on a patient due to his family issues and what someone elses problems. I should have been treated better.

January 21st, 2015
1 yr Anniversary
Today is 1 year since you did my knee replacement. Unfortunately, left S&W 2 days later. Keep hoping you'll come back up this way.

October 17th, 2014
Knee pain
I really do like Dr. Hall. I really appreciated the fact that he showed me the cutest video of his two darling children to distract me from the fact that he was about to inject a needle in my knee. He was also very personable.

April 29th, 2014
Dr. Hall is just an all round great doctor. He is so down to earth with such a caring and sincere attitude toward his patients. He puts you at ease right away and takes his time to answer any questions you may have. He definitely goes the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of. I would recommend him to anyone!

February 20th, 2014
Dr. Hall we meet on 2011, I broke my tibia and stayed four day in the hospital, because of pain control, you guys took good care of me, and I'm very appreciated with you, it been a long journey but I am happy with the results. But I heard that you are living the Scott and white hospital. My question is who is going to take care of me when I have to come back for my next surgery. Where are you going? So I can make an appointment? Good luck Dr. Hall

October 29th, 2013
Reverse Shoulder Replacement
My concerns about this serious surgery were quickly relieved by Dr. Hall, Megan, and staff. After a month of horrible pain in my shoulder, I came out of surgery, spent one night in the hospital, and went home to recover. Dr Hall and his team told me exactly what to expect and how to handle it. Less than 1 week post surgery I was pain free! I'm still completing my physical therapy with Hannah who has been a godsend. I can't say enough about Dr Hall, his professionalism, his talent, and compassion. I would do it again without hesitation! Thank you Dr. Hall, your team and Scott and White!

May 29th, 2013
My new shoulder
I just finished my 6 week follow up with Doc Hall and Megan after my total shoulder replacement. We were all smiles over how successful my experience has been. I can't thank Doc Hall and his group enough for giving me a new found, pain free arm. Myself and all are so amazed that hours after the procedure I was completely pain free and hit the rehab within 2 days and am dismissed now, just after 6 weeks! His approach gave me confidence in his ability and the other reviews are so true! To anyone who is looking for the right surgeon to make it right, Doc Hall and his staff are the go to guys and girls! Thanks again Doc!

November 6th, 2012
He is my blessed doctor

April 11th, 2012
Broken Ankle
I fell going down my sidewalk and broke my ankle. Dr. Hall didn't tell me he couldn't repair my ankle he just said "I will see when I get in there". Today I saw Dr. Hall and he told me he was happy that my ankle was repaired.Somehow I think he wasn't sure it could be repaired and have the wonderful results I have. All I have to say is, I truly believe no other surgeon could have repaired my ankle as well as Dr. Hall did.I am walking as well as ever.Dr. Hall is truly gifted. His staff is very good and makes you feel they are happy to help you and care for your well being.Thanks to Dr. Hall!

January 11th, 2012
Surgery
Dr. Hall fixed my ruptured pectoral tendon. He explained my injury to me and went into details on how he was going to fix it. He was honest about the recovery and didn't sugar coat anything. He did an outstanding job and his office and staff are excellent.