A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ho, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ho has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Ho MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Ho practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Ho practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Internists, West Hills Hematologists, and West Hills Oncologists.