A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ho, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ho has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Ho MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Ho practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Ho practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Internists, West Hills Hematologists, and West Hills Oncologists.