The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Hogan
Dr. Christopher Hogan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Hogan is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Augusta, Augusta University Medical Center and Johnson City Specialty Hospital. Dr. Hogan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Hogan has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Christopher Hogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.
Dr. S Fulcher
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Sotirios Papafragkou
General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Steffen Meiler
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine