A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kent, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kent, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sutton Kent MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Kent practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kent practices Neurological Surgery near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Surgeons.