Neurological Surgeon
Video profile
305 Memorial Medical Pkwy Ste 206
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
386-231-3540
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Husband of Bridget  |  show details
by Keith Gallagher on Apr 29th, 2014

Dr.Kent is an extraordinarily gifted and compassionate Doctor.His special skills saved Bridget's life and then extended it for 14 months.Truly a gift to the entire family.Ormond Beach and especially the Gallagher family are amazingly fortunate to have Dr.Kent as our neighbor.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2014

If you have a neurological problem that is not getting better, then it is important to get a consult with a neurosurgeon. There is no pressure to have surgery, but they ate able to pinpoint e exact cause of the problem better than anyone else. And it is rare to find a surgeon who not only is very sharp intellectually, but is a warm and friendly person ad well.

|  cervical fusion  |  show details
May 7th, 2013

Did a good job on my surgery. Very rude wouldn't have returned to him for any amount of money. Sent me a flower after my surgery nice gesture for a rude person. Glad he left Nebraska

|  A  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2012

I had a life threatening disease (spinal meningitis) which quickly turned into hydrocephalus. How blessed I was to have Dr. Kent, who saved my life in a number of procedures. Dr. Kent is a top nurosurgeon, whose skill and expertise is uncomparable. You will be safe and secure in his hands. Whats even more rare is having a surgeon at this level who still has time to spend with his patients and a warm bedside manner. I know if I ever have malfunctions or problems with my brain again I am making a journey across this country to find Dr. Kent.

|  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

Helped me out after seeing 4 doctors before him.Found the problem right away compared to the other doctors.I would recommend him to anyone.My other specialist really not in for the person hurting more for themselfs

|  Ms. Neal  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Kent was righ on target with my problems. Had surgery and was back to work in 4 weeks. Sorry, I took so long to do my surgery. This group of Doctors are the best!!!

|  show details
May 5th, 2011

Dr. Kent is AMAZING!!!! I will be very sad to see him leave.. It will be hard to find a Dr. as good as he is and as caring..