Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Husband of Bridget show details Husband of Bridget
by Keith Gallagher on Apr 29th, 2014

Dr.Kent is an extraordinarily gifted and compassionate Doctor.His special skills saved Bridget's life and then extended it for 14 months.Truly a gift to the entire family.Ormond Beach and especially the Gallagher family are amazingly fortunate to have Dr.Kent as our neighbor.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Mar 23rd, 2014

If you have a neurological problem that is not getting better, then it is important to get a consult with a neurosurgeon. There is no pressure to have surgery, but they ate able to pinpoint e exact cause of the problem better than anyone else. And it is rare to find a surgeon who not only is very sharp intellectually, but is a warm and friendly person ad well.

cervical fusion show details cervical fusion
May 7th, 2013

Did a good job on my surgery. Very rude wouldn't have returned to him for any amount of money. Sent me a flower after my surgery nice gesture for a rude person. Glad he left Nebraska

A show details A
Dec 1st, 2012

I had a life threatening disease (spinal meningitis) which quickly turned into hydrocephalus. How blessed I was to have Dr. Kent, who saved my life in a number of procedures. Dr. Kent is a top nurosurgeon, whose skill and expertise is uncomparable. You will be safe and secure in his hands. Whats even more rare is having a surgeon at this level who still has time to spend with his patients and a warm bedside manner. I know if I ever have malfunctions or problems with my brain again I am making a journey across this country to find Dr. Kent.

Oct 24th, 2012

Helped me out after seeing 4 doctors before him.Found the problem right away compared to the other doctors.I would recommend him to anyone.My other specialist really not in for the person hurting more for themselfs

Ms. Neal show details Ms. Neal
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Kent was righ on target with my problems. Had surgery and was back to work in 4 weeks. Sorry, I took so long to do my surgery. This group of Doctors are the best!!!

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Kent is AMAZING!!!! I will be very sad to see him leave.. It will be hard to find a Dr. as good as he is and as caring..