A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sang Don Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Lee practices Urology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Urologists.