Dr. Christopher Lee, MD
Urologist

do not go to this man show details do not go to this man
by concerned for you if you go! on May 18th, 2015

the girl that answers the phone needs a new job, she's very mean and rude, he is just concerned about paying his own bills and making lots of money for himself, he doesn't care about you just don't go

athenas women center.better show details athenas women center.better
by disapointed on Mar 5th, 2015

well finally had surgery.but not from him that didnt help me for 4&1/2 months,just took lots of my time and money, and over 10grand from insurance co.Oh and a man went to him for over 6 months before he found out he had prostate cancer, just absolute must not go, his secretary is mean and very unprofessional,

Dr Lee. show details Dr Lee.
Feb 10th, 2015

Horrible front office and administration. Incredibly rude and cold. Dr Lee needs to put some of the $$ he is earning into upgrading and cleaning office as well as training the administrative portion to retain kind, compassionate front people.

Don't go show details Don't go
by A broke sole on Jan 17th, 2015

Dr.lee is money hungry.he took 10s of thousands of dollars from my insurance not to mention hundreds of dollars of my copays, and has yet to dignoise my aliment.needless to say ive went somewhwere else, so trust me. Just don't bother to go.

Patient show details Patient
by Wiliam W on Feb 24th, 2014

Dr is a wonderful kind gentleman, knows what he is doing, has helped me greatly, very thorough. Staff is very pleasant, very prof.

Jun 27th, 2012

I was very impressed by Dr. Lee & wouldrecommend him to all of my friends. JOhn R

Apr 2nd, 2011

I had been suffering from horrible kidney stones which could not be resolved by 2 other urologist in the south nj area. I went to Dr. Lee after hearing great things about him from my pharmacist. Dr. Lee took care of all of my kidney stones and I am now finally pain free!

Mar 30th, 2011

Went to Dr. Lee bc of a little blood in my urine. After he performed a few procedures it was found that I had bladder tumors. Dr. Lee did surgery on me and later it was confirmed that I had bladder cancer. I am eternally grateful bc he saved my life.