Jul 19th, 2016

Great human ,great DR,great staff!

Didn't fix my problem show details Didn't fix my problem
by Sorry I wasted 4&1/2 mths and 300 $ on co-pays on Sep 4th, 2015

The seats in there have urine stains and smell! The Secretary is so mean and nasty, he's just worried about making money for himself, go out to the desk and make another appointment is what he kept telling me finally had surgery somewhere else and it was not even the issue he said it was

by Analisa and Ken Loder on Aug 26th, 2015

We love Dr Lee and his staff, they have been wonderful to the entire family. They go far and beyond the call of duty. Always very professional and you don't feel like a number, they really care!!

kindney stones show details kindney stones
by Michael Druker on Aug 7th, 2015

Dr. Lee and his staff are amazing. No nonsense tells it like it is kind of DOCTOR. Told me what to expect, how to handle it, and how to prevent a reoccurence.

do not go to this man show details do not go to this man
by concerned for you if you go! on May 18th, 2015

the girl that answers the phone needs a new job, she's very mean and rude, he is just concerned about paying his own bills and making lots of money for himself, he doesn't care about you just don't go

athenas women center.better show details athenas women center.better
by disapointed on Mar 5th, 2015

well finally had surgery.but not from him that didnt help me for 4&1/2 months,just took lots of my time and money, and over 10grand from insurance co.Oh and a man went to him for over 6 months before he found out he had prostate cancer, just absolute must not go, his secretary is mean and very unprofessional,

Dr Lee. show details Dr Lee.
Feb 10th, 2015

Horrible front office and administration. Incredibly rude and cold. Dr Lee needs to put some of the $$ he is earning into upgrading and cleaning office as well as training the administrative portion to retain kind, compassionate front people.

Patient show details Patient
by Wiliam W on Feb 24th, 2014

Dr is a wonderful kind gentleman, knows what he is doing, has helped me greatly, very thorough. Staff is very pleasant, very prof.

Apr 2nd, 2011

I had been suffering from horrible kidney stones which could not be resolved by 2 other urologist in the south nj area. I went to Dr. Lee after hearing great things about him from my pharmacist. Dr. Lee took care of all of my kidney stones and I am now finally pain free!

Mar 30th, 2011

Went to Dr. Lee bc of a little blood in my urine. After he performed a few procedures it was found that I had bladder tumors. Dr. Lee did surgery on me and later it was confirmed that I had bladder cancer. I am eternally grateful bc he saved my life.