A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wilson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Lutheran Med Ctr, Wheat Ridge, Co
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Wilson MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wilson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Surgeons.