A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wilson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Lutheran Med Ctr, Wheat Ridge, Co
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Wilson MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wilson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO and Denver, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Orthopedic Surgeons and Wheat Ridge Surgeons.