A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christoph Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christoph Wilson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Lutheran Med Ctr, Wheat Ridge, Co
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christoph S Wilson MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christoph S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Christoph Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christoph Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Surgeons.