Dr. Christopher Wilson MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Wheat Ridge, CO

• Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2016
Wrong diagnosis, inappropriate treatment, still in pain 6 months later.

November 4th, 2013
Dr Wilson saved my hand
I lead an Active life; play hockey, windsurf, Mt Biking, Camping, and the most important activity, actually a passion of life, is my music. I play guitar and piano. I had a very freak accident playing hockey and was hit in the hand by a hard shot that hit right on the seam of my Hockey glove and literally shattered my knuckle and broke the top of my hand into many pieces. I had a bulge of broken bone in the palm of my hand. Dr. Wilson rebuilt my hand. Through vigorous rehab, I am back playing guitar and piano and enjoy full functionality of my Right hand. After playing hockey for 25 years post college, I have now retired but not until I played for three more years after the hand surgery! His dedication to saving/reconstructing my hand is something I will appreciate the rest of my life.

September 12th, 2011
He gave me all of my optionsand listened to my needs. Very professional and very detailed. Would recommend to all of my friends and family..Great office staff as well.

January 7th, 2011
great!!
I had a great experience.. I have been to many Dr's for my problem and he was the only one who diagnosed and treated my problem correctly.. For the first time i am pain free.. Everyone at his office is wonderful.. would go back and recommend him

November 5th, 2010
Dr. Wilson is extremely condescending with a horrible bedside manner. During my surgery, they had a hard time getting my IV in my hand. Dr. Wilson, instead of talking me through it and actually caring, rolled his eyes,walked away and started texting on his phone as if he was too good for the situation. Thank goodness for the nurse and the fabulous anesthesiologist...they were incredible. I have never seen him smile and he bragged about being voted the best hand doctor in the state. I would never recommend him to anybody. In addition, my hand is not fixed; it is actually worse and I have to go to a different specialist. However, I must say the only thing he has going for him is he has an exceptionally sweet staff working for him. They were wonderful.

June 1st, 2010
Dr. Wilson failed to notice that my daugher's hand injury was not healing, despite symptoms, and refused to take additional x-rays. Each visit was a rude brush-off. His advice was based on the assumption that the injury was healing, although it wasn't. The result was worsening of the inuury, which required surgery (by another specialist, thank goodness). The injury will never fully heal, thanks to Wilson. In addition, Wilson's office charged an outrageous amount for minor medical supplies, without telling us that (a) the supplies could be purchased for one-tenth of the amount at a drug store (or even a pet store!!), or (b) that the insurance company would not reimburse us. Highway robbert. Dr. Wilson caused our family a great deal of physical and emotional pain. I will never go back.

November 5th, 2016