A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Saal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Saal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Saal DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Saal practice?
- Dr. Christopher Saal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Saal practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Houma, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Thibodaux, LA.
See Houma Surgeons.