A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sabal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sabal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sabal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabal graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Sabal MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Sabal practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sabal has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Sabal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burnsville, MN.
See Burnsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.