A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sadlack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sadlack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadlack graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadlack has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher K Sadlack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Sadlack practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sadlack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sadlack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, NE.
See Atlanta Surgeons.