Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Saenz
Dr. Christopher Saenz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Saenz is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center, St Joseph Regional Health Center and Cook Children's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Saenz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Christopher Saenz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Carlos Galliani
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi41
Dr. Jamye Coffman
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi29
Dr. William Gordon
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi14