Dr. Christopher Saenz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Saenz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Saenz?

• Good

March 10th, 2016

Really @ a children's hoa

March 20th, 2015

Mr.

Excellent bedside manner. Very thorough and complete. Patient and listened to all my questions. Had been seen 2 previous times and had been misdiagnosed earlier in the week. I wish he was in private practice instead in the ER.

December 1st, 2014

The most pompous doctor I have ever encountered

This man fails on all counts, from customer service to medical expertise. He lacks confidence in his diagnostics so he just orders a spattering of things he can't explain. He couldn't explain to me why he was ordering certain tests on my son and got visibly flustered when I asked. Through the door I could hear him ranting and raving at the staff. He must be a man who is a nightmare to work for. We ended up leaving and going to an urgent care, we were so uncomfortable with this man's obvious instability. He is frightening. I would not depend on him for my child's care.

August 11th, 2013

Terrible Doctor!!!

He will most likely accuse you of abusing your child if you have an undiagnosed special needs child instead of sending you to any specialist. He will downplay any private therapy, and force ECI on you (even if they are completely dropping the ball). I lost all faith in Doctors because of Saenz. Once we moved, I was encouraged to try the Cooks Children network. Best advise ever. They got my child a proper diagnosis, and a much needed surgery; all without belittling me. If you have any choice in the matter, go see someone else; anyone else!

April 26th, 2016