A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sahlstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sahlstrom, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Obstetrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahlstrom graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sahlstrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Sahlstrom MD is a male Obstetrician , has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Sahlstrom practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sahlstrom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sahlstrom practices Obstetrics near Wasilla, AK.
See Wasilla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.