Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Obstetrician
4931 E Mayflower Ln
Ste 1
Wasilla, AK 99654
907-357-3496
Locations and availability (2)

|  A doctor that cares  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Sahlstrom is friendly, caring, and very knowledgeable. I'm very happy with the care Dr. Sahlstrom and his staff have given me.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

Dr. Sahlstrom and Dr. Martin and their staff are an excellent team. They all have a warm and compassionate "bedside manner." They always take the time to hear the patient's concerns, give good advise, diagnosis and follow-up. I have been happily going to Dr. Martin since around 1983, but have been gradually switching over to Dr. Sahlstrom as Dr. Martin goes into semi-retirement, but still continue to see Dr. Martin for musculo-skeletal concerns. My wife and I are most fortunate to have Dr. Sahlstrom to go to now. We couldn't ask for a better GP.

|  Highly Reccomended  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

I am very pleased to have Dr. Sahlstrom and his staff as my family caregivers. They are very knowledgeable in thier profession and efficient in feedback to questions and concerns. With thier profesionalism in consideration, the main motivator for my commendations to people is the fact that the Dr. and his staff are very personable and make a visible effort to make thier patients comfortable and feel valued. I personally require a doctor that assures me that I am not "a number" but a person who feels that my doctor has a real concern for my well being, and I feel this need has been filled over the last year and a half that Dr. Sahlstrom and his staff have been treating us.

|  Caring Family Physician  |  show details
by Lisa on Jul 22nd, 2010

My family choose Dr. Sahlstrom to be our family practioner. His staff is friendly and helpful, our appointments were schelduled immediately and did not have long wait times to see him. Dr. Sahlstrom is very thorough and does not rush you through an appointment he takes the time to listen to you. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family practioner.

|  Competent and Caring  |  show details
by Bev on Apr 18th, 2010

My husband and I picked Dr. Sahlstrom to be our family doctor when we moved to the valley two years ago based on his competence and caring. I work at the hospital and know how important it is to have a doctor who has privileges to admit his own patients, which he does. Dr. Sahlstrom also has an excellent reputation among the hospital staff. This was what made me certain that he was the doctor for us.