Dr. Christopher Sahlstrom Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Sahlstrom?

Posted on October 7th, 2017

Dr. Sahlstrom has treated all five members of our family. He has always been knowledgeable and caring with each visit. Dr. Sahlstrom quickly and accurately diagnosed an obscure childhood disease in one of our children. She was able to receive immediate treatment and the issue was resolved without longterm damage. We are so thankful for Dr. Sahlstrom!

Wonderful

Posted on June 16th, 2015

I have complete trust in Dr. Salstrom and his staff. The respect and kindness I receive lets me know they really care. Dr Salstrom makes sure my medical needs are addressed fully with each and every visit. As my primary family doctor he treats my entire family with compassion and expertise that is unbeatable.

A doctor that cares

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Dr. Sahlstrom is friendly, caring, and very knowledgeable. I'm very happy with the care Dr. Sahlstrom and his staff have given me.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2012

Dr. Sahlstrom and Dr. Martin and their staff are an excellent team. They all have a warm and compassionate "bedside manner." They always take the time to hear the patient's concerns, give good advise, diagnosis and follow-up. I have been happily going to Dr. Martin since around 1983, but have been gradually switching over to Dr. Sahlstrom as Dr. Martin goes into semi-retirement, but still continue to see Dr. Martin for musculo-skeletal concerns. My wife and I are most fortunate to have Dr. Sahlstrom to go to now. We couldn't ask for a better GP.

Highly Reccomended

Posted on March 30th, 2012

I am very pleased to have Dr. Sahlstrom and his staff as my family caregivers. They are very knowledgeable in thier profession and efficient in feedback to questions and concerns. With thier profesionalism in consideration, the main motivator for my commendations to people is the fact that the Dr. and his staff are very personable and make a visible effort to make thier patients comfortable and feel valued. I personally require a doctor that assures me that I am not "a number" but a person who feels that my doctor has a real concern for my well being, and I feel this need has been filled over the last year and a half that Dr. Sahlstrom and his staff have been treating us.

Caring Family Physician

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

My family choose Dr. Sahlstrom to be our family practioner. His staff is friendly and helpful, our appointments were schelduled immediately and did not have long wait times to see him. Dr. Sahlstrom is very thorough and does not rush you through an appointment he takes the time to listen to you. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family practioner.

Competent and Caring

Posted on April 18th, 2010

My husband and I picked Dr. Sahlstrom to be our family doctor when we moved to the valley two years ago based on his competence and caring. I work at the hospital and know how important it is to have a doctor who has privileges to admit his own patients, which he does. Dr. Sahlstrom also has an excellent reputation among the hospital staff. This was what made me certain that he was the doctor for us.

Posted on April 10th, 2017