A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sakellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakellis
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sakellis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sakellis, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Kidney Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakellis graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Sakellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Sakellis MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Sakellis practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sakellis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sakellis practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Boston Radiologists.