A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sakellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakellis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sakellis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sakellis, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Kidney Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakellis graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Sakellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Sakellis MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Sakellis practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sakellis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sakellis practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Boston Radiologists.