Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Sakellis
Dr. Christopher Sakellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and East Bridgewater, MA (and 3 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Sakellis is affiliated with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Sakellis has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Christopher Sakellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Neil Steinmetz
Boston, MA 0 mi42
Dr. Edward Neyman
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Boston, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Vijay Viswanathan
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Neuroradiology
Boston, MA 0 mi15