A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Salerno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salerno
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Salerno Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salerno has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Salerno DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Salerno practice?
- Dr. Christopher Salerno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Salerno practices Family Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ.
See Moorestown Family Physicians.