A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Salgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Salgado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Salgado, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Limb Salvage
Education & Awards
Dr. Salgado graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Salgado has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Salgado MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Salgado practice?
- Dr. Christopher Salgado has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Salgado practices Plastic Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Cleveland, OH.
See Miami Plastic Surgeons.