A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Salgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Salgado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Salgado, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Limb Salvage
Education & Awards
Dr. Salgado graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Salgado has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salgado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Salgado practice?
Dr. Christopher Salgado practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Cleveland, OH.
See Camden Surgeons.