Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Best Surgeon...!! show details Best Surgeon...!!
by Paco on May 5th, 2015

When my wife arrived at UM she was not in good shape.. A lot was wrong with her.. Dr Salgado was INCREDIBLE..!! I'm very thankful to him and his whole team of Doctors that took care of her.. Venice is super nice and certainly went the extra mile for us.. Thank you all for been such great professionals..!! God Bless you all..!!!

Beautiful Doctor... show details Beautiful Doctor...
by Vivian on Apr 14th, 2015

Dr Salgado is the BEST EVER..!! He really took great care of me, I was in very bad shape when I got to the hospital and he made it all better.. To him and his entire staff I'm forever GRATEFUL..!! Thank you for everything... I love Dr. Salgado...

by Diana Aguiar on Nov 3rd, 2013

Dr,Salgado is the best..I Love Him..Venus as well,she is awesome..

disappointed show details disappointed
Oct 29th, 2013

After months of running around, surgery was cancelled (2) days before scheduled. Hard to get in contact with office staff.

Happy camper show details Happy camper
Jul 22nd, 2013

Been searching around forever for a surgeon I felt comfortable with. After I stumbled into his office a few hours late cause I'm dumb. He and his staff didn't skip a beat and acted like everything was normal and turned my bad day into a good one. Defiantly going to be looking forward to working with him. :)

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
by Dayle on Jun 15th, 2013

Dr. Salgado not only saved my life, but made it beautiful too. He is a fantabulous professional and his patients could not be in better hands! God bless him.

by Pete on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr Salgado and his staff escpecially Venus are amazing

Jun 9th, 2012

This is the man to go to when you or a loved one has a complex plastic surgery issue. I had a decubitus ulcer I thought would NEVER heal. He closed it, and returned my life to me. I cannot speak enough about how much I love and appreciate his time and dedication to my problem.