A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sanborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sanborn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sanborn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanborn graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanborn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Karl Sanborn MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Sanborn practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sanborn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sanborn practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons and Chattanooga Family Physicians.