A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sarnoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sarnoski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnoski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sarnoski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Sarnoski DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Sarnoski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sarnoski has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sarnoski practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.