A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sarnoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sarnoski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarnoski
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarnoski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnoski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sarnoski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Sarnoski DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Sarnoski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sarnoski has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Sarnoski practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.