A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sarnoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sarnoski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sarnoski, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnoski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sarnoski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarnoski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Sarnoski practice?
Dr. Christopher Sarnoski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Cardiologists, and Bethlehem Surgeons.