Dr. Christopher Louis Sarnoski DO is male, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sarnoski is Excellent. Dr. Sarnoski has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sarnoski, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnoski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnoski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarnoski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sarnoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Sarnoski practice?
Dr. Christopher Sarnoski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Pennsburg, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Cardiologists, and Allentown Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Sarnoski, Dr. Kip Sarnoski, Dr. Kris Sarnoski, Dr. Kristopher Sarnoski