A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sarzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sarzen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sarzen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarzen graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Sarzen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Sarzen MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Sarzen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sarzen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sarzen practices Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA.
See Atlanta Gastroenterologists.