A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Saudek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Saudek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saudek graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saudek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Saudek MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Saudek practice?
- Dr. Christopher Saudek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Saudek practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.