Dr. Christopher Saunders MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Columbus, OH

3.3

January 30th, 2017
Arrogant and doesn't care
I took my 86 year old mother to see him last week. His primary concern was with her diuretics usage. She came there to discuss her declining kidney issue that was in stage 4 kidney failure. He did not discuss this at all. When I asked him about Dialysis he stated it was not for her but younger healthier people. When I talked about her declining test numbers he didn't seem to care. Just said she does not need to see him again. We have had hospitals and doctors in both Columbus and Naples FL insist she needs to see such a doctor and this doctor doesn't want to see her again and did not think her issues were critical when she was clearly in stage 4 kidney failure. I would suggest seeing any other doctor but him he is rude and arrogant.

August 22nd, 2016
Worst Bedside Manner
This physician was not professional. He gave curt answers to my questions and imposes his treatment plan on his patient without regard to the patient's choice. Also was not impressed by his knowledge of current treatment protocol, perhaps because he has been practicing for so long.

April 1st, 2016
The worst
Really arrogant and insulting. Bad bedside manner,,never had a Dr treat me so bad.I should file a suit,he doesn't care about his patients and he talks terrible about other Dr's to his patients.he didn't follow hippa laws

February 24th, 2014
Outstanding physician
I cannot think of a physician I would more highly recommend and Dr. Christopher Saunders. He has been my doctor for what seems like forever. He is patient aware, but highly professional and knowledgeable. If he does not knowing answer to a question, he will admit it, and then go find it. I trust this man.

February 27th, 2013
I have been with Dr. Saunders since 1993 and I have to say he really has saved my life. He has been patient and understanding, and even knows how to make you laugh in a situation that may otherwise be sad. CUDOS to you Dr. Saunders.

March 29th, 2011
Show me the money!!!
The staff was great and the appointment scheduling was easy...of course!Dr. Saunders' may as well be called Dr. Jekyll! Haughty, overbearing, holier-than-thou, I-know-way-more-than-you attitude. Amazing he hasn't been sued out of medicine in his 24 yrs of practice.Of course they wanted my money so they were great at follow up and when will we see your money next...oops we meant when will we see you next!