A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Savage, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savage
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Savage, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Savage has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Savage MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Savage practice?
- Dr. Christopher Savage has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Savage practices Otolaryngology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Otolaryngologists.