A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Savage, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savage
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Savage, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Savage has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Savage MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Savage practice?
- Dr. Christopher Savage has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Savage practices Otolaryngology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Otolaryngologists.