Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Schaefer
Dr. Christopher Schaefer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Davis, CA (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Schaefer is affiliated with Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus, Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento and Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Schaefer has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Christopher Schaefer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.
Dr. Jim Chen
Roseville, CA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Roseville, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Charles Mcdonnell III
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Roseville, CA 0.01 mi27