A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schaefer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaefer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schaefer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Schaefer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Schaefer DO is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schaefer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Schaefer practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Langhorne Urologists.