A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schaeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Schaeffer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaeffer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaeffer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Patrick Schaeffer MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Schaeffer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schaeffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Schaeffer practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.