A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schearer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schearer is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schearer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Schearer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Francis Schearer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Schearer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schearer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Schearer practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Primary Care Doctors.