A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schearer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schearer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schearer
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Schearer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schearer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Schearer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Francis Schearer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Schearer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schearer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Schearer practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Primary Care Doctors.