Dr. Christopher Schenewerk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Schenewerk?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Schenewerk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2016

Been to many Dr's in St Louis and this by far has been the best experience overall!

October 28th, 2013

Regular Appointment

Dr. Schenewerk is very personable and easy to talk to. He listens well and responds to all my questions and concerns. He also explains his treatment recommendations. I also appreciate the fact that if the condition requires something beyond his area of expertise, he does not fail to refer me to a specialist.

January 18th, 2013

patient

I was not impressed, gave me very little time and did not seemed to connected to his job....

March 18th, 2012

I don't know who is giving these ratings, but I have been seeing him for 8 or 9 years. He is the best Dr. I have ever had. He caring and knows his stuff. He listens and works with me on treatments and medicines. He will not just treat with a quick pill like others. Take it from me not those others.

January 11th, 2012

Great experience!

I have been to many doctors and have never seen a doctor that I can actually communicate with after my office visit without going through a nurse and the after hours line. He is very caring and goes above an beyond the call of duty.

November 16th, 2011

Sandra Hudnut

Awesome doctor and staff! Ease of appointments gives you the sense of wanting to be seen. I never feel "rushed" when I am there. Thanks for being there when we need you!

August 22nd, 2011

Grateful to have Dr. S as my family physician

As a nurse I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to physicians. I've heard what they say in front of patients, and what they say when out of earshot. Dr. Schenewerk is fantastic. I've worked in the big St. Louis hospitals as well as smaller ones so I've got a wide variety of experience. My father-in-law was accurately diagnosed by Dr. S within 24 hours after having to undergo 1 yr of blood transfusions, 2 surgeries and countless medications performed and prescribed by other physicians. I've chosen Dr. Schenewerk as my personal physician as well as my daughter's physician since birth. I have great insurance and could go anywhere.....even if I moved I would drive to Smithton for healthcare.

May 28th, 2011

wont go back

Staff is discourteous. This doc is more interested in bragging about his latest exercise than treating patients. Would not get me in for days with my concerns. Too long a wait.

December 19th, 2010

You better manage your meds yourself or Dr. Schenewerk will end up giving you something you are allergic to. My wife ended up in the hospital twice....both times with 911 calls due to a severe reaction to antibotics. The 1st time, our good Dr. Schenewerk was once again, chasing his butt, and stated she had acid reflux. The next time he signed her hospital discharge provided she passed a heart stress test. Schenewerk is a candy man....you need meds....give him a call but be careful if you have a serious problem.

October 16th, 2009

just want the office visit pmts.

February 23rd, 2017