A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schneck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schneck, Director of Outpatient Consultation Services is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Schneck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneck graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Schneck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Douglas Schneck MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Schneck practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schneck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Schneck practices Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.