A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schneck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schneck, Director of Outpatient Consultation Services is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneck
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Schneck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneck graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Schneck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Schneck MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Schneck practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schneck has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Schneck practices Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.