A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Schoenherr, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenherr graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenherr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schoenherr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schoenherr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Schoenherr practice?
Dr. Christopher Schoenherr practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Clinton Township Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Schoenherr, Dr. Kip Schoenherr, Dr. Kris Schoenherr, Dr. Kristopher Schoenherr