A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schoenherr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schoenherr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoenherr
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schoenherr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Schoenherr, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenherr graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Schoenherr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Schoenherr MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Schoenherr practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schoenherr has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Schoenherr practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Physiatrists.