A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schoenherr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schoenherr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Schoenherr, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenherr graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Schoenherr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Schoenherr MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Schoenherr practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schoenherr has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Schoenherr practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Rochester, MI.