A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schoonover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schoonover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoonover
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schoonover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Schoonover, DMD, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoonover graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Schoonover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Schoonover DMD and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Schoonover practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schoonover has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Schoonover practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Endocrinologists.