A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schoonover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schoonover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoonover
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Schoonover, DMD, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoonover graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Schoonover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Schoonover DMD and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Schoonover practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schoonover has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Schoonover practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Endocrinologists.