A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schreiber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Schreiber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schreiber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher K Schreiber MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schreiber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Schreiber practices Urology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA and Worland, WY.
See Billings Urologists.