A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Schrepferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Schrepferman, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Schrepferman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrepferman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schrepferman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Schrepferman MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chris Schrepferman practice?
- Dr. Chris Schrepferman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Chris Schrepferman practices Urology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, IN and Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Urologists.