A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schrepferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schrepferman, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrepferman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schrepferman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Schrepferman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrepferman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schrepferman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Schrepferman MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Schrepferman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schrepferman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Schrepferman practices Urology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Urologists.