A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Schultheiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultheiss
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Schultheiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Schultheiss, DO, MBA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheiss graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Schultheiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
- Naval Hospital - Lemoore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Christopher Schultheiss DO and MBA is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. C C. Schultheiss practice?
- Dr. C Schultheiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. C Schultheiss practices Psychiatry near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemoore, CA.
See Portsmouth Psychiatrists.