A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Schultheiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Schultheiss, DO, MBA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheiss graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Schultheiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
- Naval Hospital - Lemoore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Christopher Schultheiss DO and MBA is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. C C. Schultheiss practice?
- Dr. C Schultheiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. C Schultheiss practices Psychiatry near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemoore, CA.
See Portsmouth Psychiatrists.