A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sciales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sciales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sciales, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sciales graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sciales has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Sciales MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Sciales practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sciales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sciales practices Dermatology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, NJ.
See Livingston Dermatologists.