Dermatologists

201 S Livingston Ave
Ste 1F
Livingston, NJ 07039
973-994-1170
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Terrible Experience prior to my first visit  |  show details
by JAckie S. on Feb 10th, 2014

My review is not for the Doctor, because I have not been there yet, but it's for the experience I had when calling in for an appointment trying to schedule a visit. I inquired about pricing for fillers, botox, etc and got a lot of attitude from the receptionist. I asked for an office manager and Marcy came on the line, not telling me who she is, so I'm assuming she's the manager? She gave me tons of attitude about the cost of botox being $15.00 per unit and fillers are "six fifty". I had no idea if she meant $6.50 per unit on this or $650.00 total. I asked her to specify and she gave me attitude, acting like I should know this. I told her I would not be coming in if she can't explain this to me on the phone, and she proceeded to hang up on me! WOW I cancelled my appt. and will be visiting Dr Brian Glatt's Office in Morristown instead, where they are professional, patient on the phone and more courteous. I will not be going to this office EVER.

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2013

I really wanted to have a better experience like the last reviewer, but I didn't. I went to him because of his background. I guess sometimes it's just a miss.

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

A very thorough professional doctor. i travel over 30 minutes to see him. There are many dermatologists closer i would travel even farther to go to him.