Overall Review

March 21st, 2016
Best Doctor
Dr. Scuderi is the best doctor I've ever had. Sometimes you have to wait awhile to get an appointment but it is well worth it. He genuinely cares about you as a person and as a patient. One time the office computers went down for 15 minutes the morning of my appointment day so he was backed up for the rest of the day, but he made a point to come into the exam room where I was waiting and personally tell me what the hold up was and that I was his next patient. He also is very good at communicating via email or the MyCharts website if you ever have any questions or follow-up. He is the only doctor who has ever made me feel completely validated and cared for at every single visit.

November 24th, 2015
Greatest doctor I ever had.

August 2nd, 2015
Awesome doctor!
Dr Scuderi is very dedicated and takes his time with each patient. He also remembers faces and people, which is rare these days with doctors. I've been seeing him for about a year and half now and wish I would've found him sooner! The office staff is great as well.

April 6th, 2015
Best doctor
Dr. Scuderi has been the physician for our whole family--2 adults and 4 children, and my two elderly parents. He is professional, courteous, and caring, and he knows his patients. His staff is excellent, and they also know all my family by name. Dr. Scuderi has been especially helpful with my back condition. He can do adjustments as a DO. There are not many around anymore.

August 18th, 2014
Smart, Caring, Friendly, Helpful
Dr. S is amazing. He is highly trained yet provides a small town, relationship approach. He cares greatly about his patients. Being part of the University of Florida practice provides access to many experts. He is heavily involved in the community. He caught my kidney cancer early so I can live a healthy and productive life with my family. I highly recommend him.

March 28th, 2012
Thanks for saving my life
First started seeing Dr. Scuderi my blood pressure was through the roof, he spent much time with me - learning about my history, family history, work history, sleeping habits etc... he listens to what you tell him - through medications diets etc.. my blood pressure is stable - I am 51 years old have had diffent doctors in my day -- Dr. Scuderi is #1 doctor and because of a work transfer - I will miss seeing him - thanks alot doc...

March 2nd, 2012
Kyoshi Eaton review of dr scuderi
Dr. Scuderi was critical in recovery of aortic dissection pertaining to self. His spiritual connectivity allowed for a miraculous recovery and continuation of quality of life.

December 7th, 2011
Trouble reaching office
When you call you cannot reach the office and the call center at times cut you off and won't forward messages. Your problems go unheaded.

December 2nd, 2011
My opinion
From the moment I open the door I am greeted by name. The staff is 100 percent professional. One day I went in and because of some personal problems had to cancel my appt. and that very afternoon was called by the Dr. to make sure that I was okay. Another time I was not sure had to use an inhaler that I had been prescribed and walked in without an appt. and someone was with me with in 5 minutes to show me how to use it. I have never had a bad experince in the 2 plus years I have been going.

June 21st, 2011
Dr. Scuderi has been absolutely wonderful. He has found things out that my other doctors have tried for years to figure out that were wrong with me and he has cured them. His PA Tim Foley is also very good. He is very caring and uses the same curtious manner that Dr. Scuderi uses. So glad I found them. The office staff are also very kind and caring.

February 25th, 2011
Thanks for everything you have and are doing for me!

February 21st, 2011
As a patient of Dr. Scuderi I find that he is a very caring doctor and he spends time with you. His office staff is very friendly. The wait time is very minimal compared to most doctor offices and they are great about fitting you in for acute illness appointments! It's hard to find a doctor that actually shows that they care and understand your ailment but he does just that!