Dr. Christopher Scully MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 8th, 2015
Excellent rheumatologist
Dr. Chris Scully is an extremely knowledgeable and compassionate rheumatologist. He has seen my father and brother for years, and they highly recommended him when I experienced some issues with my knees. I was impressed with his staff's dedication, his thorough exam and probing insight, and follow through patient requests.

May 21st, 2013
Disappointed patient
I have been diagnosed with Lupus since 2009, and have also developed Cirrhosis. I went to see him because he came highly recommended. Well, I have never left a doctor's office so ANGRY in my entire life. I have done my research regarding both conditions, and I manage my health the best I can, given the double edged sword. I am aware that I cannot take the medicine's usually given to Lupus patients, due to the damage they can inflict on your liver. I waited SIX MONTHS for this appt, only to be questioned mostly about my liver - NOT LUPUS or the afflictions - in fact he DOESN'T even think I have Lupus. NO, what he knows is that there is nothing more that he can do for me!!! So why not just admit that, and wish me luck? Unbelievable!!!!

April 23rd, 2012
excellent doctor
Dr. Scully is one of the best Doctors I have ever been to, he spends a great deal of time with you; is interested in your health and is a superb diagnostician.

November 22nd, 2011
Dr Scully is an expert and shows it in his confidence with a diagnosis. He has compassion and I am so lucky to be his patient.

May 30th, 2011
O.K.
Dr. Scully spends alot of time talking about information not related the Patients condition. Dr. Scully suggested the Patient shut-up and go away.