A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sebrechts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sebrechts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sebrechts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebrechts graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Sebrechts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Sebrechts MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Sebrechts practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sebrechts has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Sebrechts practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Nuclear Medicine Physicians and San Diego Radiologists.