A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sebrechts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebrechts graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Sebrechts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Sebrechts MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Sebrechts practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sebrechts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sebrechts practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Nuclear Medicine Physicians and San Diego Radiologists.