Dr. Christopher Seeker MD Patient Reviews

February 28th, 2017
I've been seeing Dr. Seeker for over 20 years. His staff and his kindness/care is genuine and unmatched!

July 13th, 2016
Mother of 3
I LOVE Dr Seeker! I've been with him for 20 years. He's delivered all three of my kids and done all of my gynological surgeries. I wouldn't dare trust any office. I've also seen some of the retired doctors and his wonderful PAs Casey Jackie and Kelly. In fact Kelly told me that my first daughter would break my water almost 16 years ago and she certainly did. With my third baby she was big and breech. Dr Seeker and his staff comforted me as I cried about having a c-section. I just can't say enough wonderful things about this office.

July 13th, 2016
Best doctor I have had
Dr Seeker helped diagnose and treat me for endometriosis. Eventually, he also was my doctor during my pregnancy and birth of my now 22 year old son!

April 27th, 2015
We love Dr. Seeker
Dr. Seeker is wonderful! He delivered both my boys Colt & Cash and we had a great experience. There is an office wait but he is definitely worth waiting for! He has delivered most of my friends babies as well. Would highly recommend Dr. Seeker!!!

February 5th, 2015
I only wait because he's so awesome and sweet! And i know that he will always make an accurate diagnosis.

December 17th, 2014
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Seeker is the best!! He cares, spends time with you, listens to you, is personable, and is just all around amazing. I'm just sad I didn't find him sooner. Cannot say enough wonderful things about him. All I have to say is....he's worth the wait!

April 25th, 2014
Best OBGYN anywhere
Dr Seeker is by far the best physician I have ever seen and he is most definitely the best OBGYN. He is always happy to see me and he so very kind. No matter what I need to talk to him about he takes the time I need to answer my questions he never makes me feel rushed. I am in his first 100 patients since he moved to the practice so I have seen him a lot. He is always a happy person and I can hear him in the hallway talking in a happy voice to everyone. His medical advice over the years has always been right. Because he spends the time each patient needs he does have a tendency to run late but I know that and it does not bother me. I just take a book to read while waiting my turn. He is well worth the wait. I told one of my other doctors that I just Love Dr. Seeker and his remark was “you and every other woman in Austin”. If you are looking for a gentle caring OBGYN Dr. Seeker is your man.

September 18th, 2012
VERY unfavorable experience
Seeker is a competent DR with a good reputation but his office is way too busy and accepts too many patients. As a result, my wife was neglected and almost lost her life during a miscarriage. I was appalled at the mishandling of the situation. Seeker apologized in a private meeting with me. It has taken me 2 years to write this but we will never forgive his irresponsible staff for their oversight. We had no issue with our first child who was delivered by Seeker. We are finally expecting our 2nd child and will not be using seeker. He is probably shocked that we did not take legal action and he's not alone.

January 13th, 2012
THE MOST AMAZING DOC!
LOVE DR. SEEKER!! HE IS AWESOME! IF YOU CAN SEE HIM, YOU ARE EXTREMELY LUCKY. HIS STAFF IS AWESOME TO--JAKI and others are extremely kind and caring!

October 5th, 2010
I'm a patient of Dr. Seeker but I've only used the nurse practioners and they are so wonderful, however I've been trying for months to make an appointment for a follow-up visit and can never get through to make an appointment. I also can never leave a message for the nurse to ask a question as it has a message "office is closed do not leave" a message. I feel I need to change doctors as I can never get an appointment with this one.

July 22nd, 2008
He is the best
I went to Dr Seeker after a miscarrage and a terrible pregnancy and delivery with a female Dr. who didn't care that the progesterone she gave me caused a terrible reaction and not much compassion. Everyone at Seekers office is so caring, all testing is done right there Dr. Seeker personally did my ultrasounds and bloodwork is done right there also. When we dicovered a genitic abnormality with my 2nd baby he never left me until I was OK and he gave me compassionate care through the stillborn delivery. I had 2 more healthy babies that he took care of and I loved all the attention, he hugs you, listens before he speaks and makes an effort to ask about older siblings and family. I will say better plan on waiting 1 hour to see him but if it's you needing his time you will get it 100%.