Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Ctobgyn-Austin Area Ob/GYN
12200 Renfert Way Ste 100
Austin, TX 78758
512-451-8211
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Best OBGYN anywhere  |  show details
by Carla Z on Apr 25th, 2014

Dr Seeker is by far the best physician I have ever seen and he is most definitely the best OBGYN. He is always happy to see me and he so very kind. No matter what I need to talk to him about he takes the time I need to answer my questions he never makes me feel rushed. I am in his first 100 patients since he moved to the practice so I have seen him a lot. He is always a happy person and I can hear him in the hallway talking in a happy voice to everyone. His medical advice over the years has always been right. Because he spends the time each patient needs he does have a tendency to run late but I know that and it does not bother me. I just take a book to read while waiting my turn. He is well worth the wait. I told one of my other doctors that I just Love Dr. Seeker and his remark was “you and every other woman in Austin”. If you are looking for a gentle caring OBGYN Dr. Seeker is your man.

|  VERY unfavorable experience  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Seeker is a competent DR with a good reputation but his office is way too busy and accepts too many patients. As a result, my wife was neglected and almost lost her life during a miscarriage. I was appalled at the mishandling of the situation. Seeker apologized in a private meeting with me. It has taken me 2 years to write this but we will never forgive his irresponsible staff for their oversight. We had no issue with our first child who was delivered by Seeker. We are finally expecting our 2nd child and will not be using seeker. He is probably shocked that we did not take legal action and he's not alone.

|  THE MOST AMAZING DOC!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

LOVE DR. SEEKER!! HE IS AWESOME! IF YOU CAN SEE HIM, YOU ARE EXTREMELY LUCKY. HIS STAFF IS AWESOME TO--JAKI and others are extremely kind and caring!

Oct 5th, 2010

I'm a patient of Dr. Seeker but I've only used the nurse practioners and they are so wonderful, however I've been trying for months to make an appointment for a follow-up visit and can never get through to make an appointment. I also can never leave a message for the nurse to ask a question as it has a message "office is closed do not leave" a message. I feel I need to change doctors as I can never get an appointment with this one.

|  One good experience and one bad  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 12th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I went to Dr. Seeker for my first pregnancy, and was happy with him. He is very kind and tries to take the time to make each patient feel sp...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  The best ever!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 21st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Seeker was recommended to me by several friends. He is great doctor and loves what he does. He took great care of me before, during, a...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by momof3and2dogs on Mar 16th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Seeker was my OB/GYN for all 3 of my children and I agree with all of the reviews~ he is the best! If you are looking for a Dr. who is top notch, never moody, will always remember your name and who apparently has delivered more babies than any other Dr. in Austin, than you should be happy with Dr. Seeker!

by karinaus on Feb 19th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I became pregnant with identical twins two years ago. After a false and very traumatic diagnosis of "momo twins" with my former Ob/Gyn (who advised me to consider termination), I searched high and low for another Ob/Gyn that I could trust. We ultimately found Dr. Seeker through a referral by my perinatologist and am so glad that we did. His office took me in an emergency situation with very little notice. I eventually learned that Dr. Seeker is both a wonderful Ob/Gyn and a masterful surgeon (her performed my c-section). It was, however, his bedside manner that immediately set him apart. He is respectful, gentle and loving in a way that puts your heart and mind at ease. My husband and I just loved him and forgave the long, long waits in the lobby for him because we held him in such high regard. There is rarely a wait for an annual appointment with the nurse practitioners, who are also wonderful, so once you get past the pregnancy you won't have to worry about sitting in the lobby. If you select him, just bring a book or work to your appointment and know you're in good hands!

by B on Feb 4th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Seeker and his staff are amazing. He delivered my daughter and I couldn't have aksed for a better doctor. He patient and kind. I recommend him to all of my friends and co-workers. I was in his office for the first time in 3 years and he hasn't changed a bit. He still has that wonderful bedside manner and the same compassion. He is awesome.

by Sue on Jan 20th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I am a physician and could not be more content with the kind, compassionate and skilled care offered by this wonderful man.

by Trish on Jan 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr Seeker is an angel in disguise! He has delivered many of my friends babies and one of my own. His nurses rock! He makes every aspect of pregnancy, labor and delivery a special time. He never once made me feel like just a number even though hes delivered so many babies before mine. You can see it in his face that he absolutely loves his job and was born to do it! love him!!!!!!!

by MrsDeniseRobinson on Dec 27th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr Seeker was by far the best OB I've ever had. Im on baby number 3 now and wish he had been my doctor for all 3! I was only 17 when I had my first child and had complications during delivery. I couldnt have asked for a better doctor and am glad he delivered my daughter as quickly as he did. He is such a calm and caring doctor, always there to listen to your concerns and genuienly cares about you and your baby. I highly reccomend him to anyone thats wants a compasionate,caring doctor.

by happy mommy on Nov 14th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Seeker is an incredible doctor. He helped me after several years of unsuccessful attempts at getting pregnant. I never felt rushed during my appointments with him. Although sometimes you have to wait quite a while for your appointment, I knew it was because he was giving every patient the same time and consideration he was giving me. Plus he would have to run over to deliver babies and when my time came - I was glad to have him there. If you schedule your appointments early in the morning you are usually in and out without much wait. I credit my ability to get pregnant to this outstanding doctor. I have recommended him to several of my close friends and none have been disappointed.

by July on Oct 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Seeker is the best Ob/Gyn you could have in the Austin area. He is so nice to you and very compassionate about what he does for a living. I highly recommend him!!

|  He is the best  |  show details
by Andrea on Jul 22nd, 2008

I went to Dr Seeker after a miscarrage and a terrible pregnancy and delivery with a female Dr. who didn't care that the progesterone she gave me caused a terrible reaction and not much compassion. Everyone at Seekers office is so caring, all testing is done right there Dr. Seeker personally did my ultrasounds and bloodwork is done right there also. When we dicovered a genitic abnormality with my 2nd baby he never left me until I was OK and he gave me compassionate care through the stillborn delivery. I had 2 more healthy babies that he took care of and I loved all the attention, he hugs you, listens before he speaks and makes an effort to ask about older siblings and family. I will say better plan on waiting 1 hour to see him but if it's you needing his time you will get it 100%.

Mar 31st, 2008 on yahoo.com

I completely agree with all of the reviews posted before mine. When it came time to have children, I had major problems with endometriosis and ectopic pregnancies. When the local infertility doctors failed me (they failed me by giving up on me), I turned

Oct 1st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Seeker is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had the priviledge to know. I suffer from chronic pain, and his wonderful Christianattitude and sincere feelings toward my pain make it almost bearable. He is one in a million.God Bless You, Dr. Seek

Jan 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

The best doctor in Austin: After loosing twins at 6 months with another Dr. I decided to switch with my next preganancy. Dr. Seeker is great and the staff is excellent. I would recommend him to anyone, you can tell he really loves his job.