A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Seip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Seip is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Seip, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seip graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seip has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital McCook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Seip MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Seip practice?
- Dr. Christopher Seip has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Seip practices Surgery near North Platte, NE.
See North Platte Surgeons.