Dr. Christopher Seip MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Grand Island, NE

• Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2017
Dr. Seip was my surgeon in North Platte Nebraska and I followed him to Grand Island. That should be enough said.

September 28th, 2016
He saved my life!
Dr. Seip is an amazing doctor, he is extremely caring and compassionate, his staff is friendly as well and very knowledgeable. I had the Realize Lap Band in 2012 and I was 600 lbs. It is now 2016 and I am less than half the woman I use to be, I was born and raised in North Platte, NE and before I left my hometown, I stopped by his office to Thank him. I do intend to see him again as obesity is a life long challenged, he installed a "tool" I did the work! I could go on and on about how wonderful this Doctor is. THANK YOU!!

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Seip makes you feel that you are his ONLY patient. He enters the room in a clam manner, his demeanor is calm and reassuring, he has a calming effect on you no matter the gravity of you medical situation.

October 8th, 2015
Dr. Seip made a diagnosis that no one else could identify. He is a great physician!

September 29th, 2015
Dr. Christopher Seip for President!
A few weeks ago, I managed to ingest a 2 cm piece of metal from a wire brush used to clean my grill (apparently it got in my food). Dr. Seip was incredible to deal with throughout the ordeal. He and the staff were attentive and skillful. Despite being confronted with somewhat of a rare occurrence, Dr. Seip successfully removed the bristle via laparoscopic surgery in about 30 minutes. His ability to do so, spared me from what would have been exploratory surgery (involving a large incision and very lengthy recovery). I am immensely grateful to have received such excellent care!

July 15th, 2015
Ego usurps professionalism
My wife and I were scheduled to have invasive procedures with Dr. Siep and we were called to be scheduled with another provider. He apparently no showed or just stopped coming to a hospital in rural Nebraska and did not inform patients such as us. We are appalled that a provider who grew up in a small town could behave in such a discourteous and disrepectful manner. Not to mention this is classless and unprofessional. I am strongly considering reporting this abdandonment to the state board as well as the american college of surgeons (my grandson is a local lawyer). We will go to a provider in Kearney who is ethical and professional. Guess that is what to expect from a Chadron graduate.

July 28th, 2013
He is a very compassionate and very smart doctor. I would recommend him to anybody.He actually takes the time to explain things to you and answer all your questions.

March 4th, 2017