A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Selgrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Selgrath, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selgrath
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Selgrath Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Selgrath graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Selgrath has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Edward Selgrath DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Selgrath practice?
- Dr. Christopher Selgrath has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Selgrath practices Sports Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Sports Medicine Doctors.