A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Selgrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Selgrath, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selgrath
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Selgrath Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Selgrath graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Selgrath has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Edward Selgrath DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Selgrath practice?
- Dr. Christopher Selgrath has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Selgrath practices Sports Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Sports Medicine Doctors.