Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Selgrath
Dr. Christopher Selgrath, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Norristown, PA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Selgrath is affiliated with Aria Health-Frankford Campus, Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus and Northeastern HospitalPhiladelphia. Dr. Selgrath has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Selgrath has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Christopher Selgrath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. David Wilson
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi25
Dr. Stephen Rockower
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi37
Dr. John Petolillo Jr
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi24